The Datejust is one of the most iconic and most popular Rolex watches ever made, ever since its launch in 1945. These watches are chronometer certified, waterproof, and are have near-perfect aesthetic balance. The Datejust continues to be a Rolex staple and has the ability to transition through the decades.Maker: RolexModel: DatejustReference: 16000Material: Stainless SteelDimensions: diameter 36mm; thickness 12mmSapphire Crystal: NoLume: TritiumLug Width: 20mmAesthetic Condition*:Almost no signs of use on the case and bracelet. Looks close to new on your wrist.- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Near MintExtras:see picturesIn-House Test Results***:Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.Observed rate: keeps good time at 7s/dBracelet Sizing: up to inchesSerial: XXXService History: Unknown*Photos are of the actual watch, are part of the description, and are taken to exceed mid-luxury inspection standards, including Omega and Rolex. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.***Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher averaged over 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Your wearing habits will affect results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.Asking Price: $3,999
More pix, 360 degree views, and make an offer here: https://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Rolex-...to_p_1930.html
All reasonable offers accepted! Payments
- Paypal, credit cards always accepted
- additional 3% discount on fee-less payments such as Zelle, Chase Quickpay, wire,e;ectronic bank transfer (via Quicken/Intuit) Up to 6 months interest-free, or pay over time up to 36 months with Affirm.Shipping
- ground shipping fully insured and signature delivered included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to 2 day Express for FREE.
- International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated price.Questions?
- PM me on the forum
- Message me on Facebook (preferred): http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
- Message me on Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431For FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!Quick answers to common questions:
- Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
- Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
- Additional Pictures? NO
- F2F? NO
- Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)Helpful stuff:
- Will this watch look too small/big on me? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Big...atch_b_45.html
- Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
- What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
- How old is this watch? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Old...mega_b_44.html
- How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.htmlWhy Buy From Us?- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/search?q=site...0watchvaultnyc
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/49411...ltnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:https://www.instagram.com/watchvaultnyc/https://www.facebook.com/Watchvaultnyc
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/