* Make: KTM
* Model: 390 Duke
* Year: 2016
* Mileage: 5304
* Title info: clean
* Registration: January 2019
* Location: San Jose
* Oil changed including filters using OEM kit (9/2018)
* New Metzeler Sportec M7 RR front (DoB 05/18) and rear (DoB 52/16) tires (9/2018) by Santa Clara Cycles
* OEM lowering kit installed (Part #: 90212955044). We did not keep the stock parts.
* OEM crash bars installed (Part #: 9021296803304). They've been put to use three times: twice on the left, once on the right at the ludicrous speed of 0 MPH.
* How to shop for a used motorcycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKGZdsIkLog
* Price: $4,399
I have a 2016 KTM Duke 390 (white) for sale. It was a great beginner bike for my wife, but she ended up not liking the riding position. She liked a more relaxed riding position better and therefore this puppy looks for a new home.
The bike has been lowered using an OEM chassis lowering kit. The kit replaces also the springs in the front shocks and is not just a dog bone to lower the tail.
Test rides welcome with cash in hand.