Only 2,489 miles. Always kept garaged and on a trickle charger. Clean title, runs fine, but I am not riding at the moment.
If youre a shorter person that has trouble getting a foot down on a stock height adventure bike, this bike would already be set up well for you as it is slightly lowered. If you prefer stock height, I have all the stock components to easily set it back.
- Madstad 18 windscreen with off-road rear brace (stock windscreen included)
- Barkbuster Storm handguards
- Kaoko Throttle Control
- SW-Motech Crash Bars
- OEM centerstand
- Altrider skid plate (OEM skidplate included)
- Altrider Radiator Guard (new, not installed)
- Lowering link installed (stock links included)
- Triumph OEM low seat (regular seat included)
- Soupys kickstand (stock kickstand included)
- Black Globescout XTOP Topcase 40L and Side Panniers
Asking $8,000 OBO for everything. I prefer not to part out the extras and wish to sell everything at once. Not rushing to sell so please only serious inquiries. Not looking for trades.
Title is in hand. Registration paid through 7/20. Cash only. No test rides without cash in hand.
Located in San Bruno, CA.