For sale is an extremely rare and iconic Oris diver in very good condition. Worn only a handful of times and with extreme care. Selling to fund a grail and since it doesn't get much wrist time. Comes with:
- Outer box with attractive diver helmet like inner box
- Case diameter - 47 mm
- Automatic movement: Oris 674, base ETA 7750
- Screw down crown and case back
- Luminous hands and markers
- 1000 mtrs water resistant
- Antireflective sapphire crystal
- Titanium bracelet sized for a 7.75 inch wrist
- Auto winding, 42 hrs power reserve Condition:
The watch is in used condition with few minor scratches over the case and bracelet as what is expected in a vintage titanium diver. This was bought preowned about a year ago and the service history is unknown. It keeps good time and the chronograph functions are as it should be. The only function that needs a small tweak is the date wheel which changes date at 9 pm instead of 12 am. Unfortunately i am not aware of any good watchmaker here and and wouldn't want anyone messing the movement. The cost for the same has been factored in the price. Priced at $1200 net to me which includes shipping worldwide via EMS with tracking.
Payment via Paypal
Watch is sold "as is" , pls check the pics for the condition of watch.
Thanks for looking and WUS for the space!